Visit the Memorial - General Information
Admission to the Memorial is free.
It is open to the public 365 days a year beginning at 9:30 a.m. and closing at sunset every day.
The final time of admission is 10 p.m.
Click here for Group Admission and Tour Information
Directions, Transportation and Parking
The Memorial is located at 1933-1945 Meridian Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida. City metered parking is available at the Memorial; coin change is needed. Additional municipal parking is available on Meridian Avenue between 17th and 18th Streets, next to City Hall.
View Larger Map
Public transportation is available seven days a week on Miami-Dade Bus Route 123- South Beach Local.
Driving Directions to the Memorial
From the North: Take I-95 south to I-195-East/Julia Tuttle Causeway. Exit to the right onto Alton Road. Turn left on Dade Boulevard. Turn left on Meridian Avenue. The Memorial will be on the left.
From the South: Take I-95 north to I-395-East/MacArthur Causeway. Exit on the left onto Alton Road. Turn right on 17th Street. Turn Left on Meridian Avenue. The Memorial will be on the right.
The Memorial is fully accessible to all patrons. A wheelchair can be made available by calling 305.538.1663. If you need the assistance of an American sign language interpreter, please call 305.538.1663.
Rules of the Museum
- Groups of 10 or more people must make a reservation. Click here for more information on group reservations and tours.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are not permitted on the grounds of the Memorial.
- Pets are not allowed; however service animals are permitted.
- Proper clothing, including shoes and shirts, is required.
- Personal photography is welcome; however photo shoots are not permitted without express permission.
- Bicycles, scooters and Segways are not permitted on the grounds of the Memorial.
- Remember the Memorial is a sacred space. Please keep cell phone use to a minimum. Refrain from using profanity or other offensive behaviors.